Requirements for Course Participants
- The C qualification certificate of snowboard;
- Ability to perform turns in the Switch stance and the freestyle elements within the C qualification course;
- The desire to learn and develop;
- To adhere to the rules of conduct at the ski
- A soft snowboard with binding and soft boots
- Snowboard suit
- Accessories (a helmet, a mask, gloves)
Task of a course participant
- studying the peculiarities of freestyle snowboarding;
- mastering theoretical and methodological knowledge, as well as technical skills necessary for an instructor to train in a terrain park;
- development of skills to carry out classes on freestyle considering physical and individual students’ abilities;
- obtaining skills to assess the performance of technical freestyle elements.
Specialized training of a ski instructor in freestyle in order to work in a terrain park with students who want to learn correctly and beautifully perform the basic freestyle tricks.